TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND YOU AGREE THAT THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN SURFLINE’S U-SHARE
• Surfline U-Share is a value added service that enables customers to transfer a portion of their data allowance to other subscribers at no charge to both the sender and the recipient.
• Surfline’s U-Share service is ONLY available to Surfline consumer customers.
• NOTE THAT the service is NOT available to customers with business subscriptions.
• The service is open to all Surfline consumer subscribers with active subscriptions in main data buckets.
• A Customer (donor) with multiple data bundles will be able to gift data only from his/her main bundle. The data received by the recipient will have 15 days validity from day of reception.
• A Customer shall perform any or all gift transactions within the first fifteen (15) days of the purchased bundle.
• All gift data will be accumulated into the gift data bucket.
• A Customer can only send and/or receive a total of five (5) Gift transactions within every thirty (30) days period.
• All gift data will be accumulated into the gift data bucket and will be used up first before any other applicable data bundle. Upon expiry or depletion of the 15 days validity period, a Customer will be charged from the main data bundle.
• A Customer who has received data is able to purchase his/her data bundle and can gift the purchased bundle to other customers.
• A Customer’s minimum volume per gift transaction is 1000MB (1GB).
• Gift data is not transferable, that is, received gift data cannot be transferred or gifted to another person.
• A Customer can gift the data through USSD or Self-care where available.
• On USSD, a Customer will be authenticated with a One-Time Password (OTP) to the registered contact numbers before data is sent.
• On failure or successful delivery of the gift data, both the sender and receiver would be automatically notified of a failed or successful transaction via SMS