TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS DOCUMENT APPLY TO ANY PERSON WHO TAKES PART IN THE DRIVE TEST. BY PART TAKING IN THE DRIVE TEST YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN SURFLINE’S DRIVE TEST
- Drive Test affords prospective Surfline customers the opportunity to test the service FREE of charge for four (4) days at their preferred locations before making a purchasing decision.
- Prospective Customers would be required to make a security deposit equivalent to the price of the device.
- A daily service fee of Ghc12.00 would be applied should prospective customer exceed the FREE trial period of four (4) days.
- Prospective Customers can use the device for maximum period of five (5) days after the FREE four (4) days trial period. However, the daily service fee will be applied for the extra days used up to the maximum five (5)day period.
- Prospective customers on return of the test device within the maximum five (5) days, shall be entitled to a refund of the remaining security deposit after the daily service fee has been applied.
- If prospective customer returns the device after or beyond the additional maximum five (5) days, s/he shall forfeit the security deposit with the device deemed as sold”
- The data volume allocated during the FREE trial period shall be 5GB. Prospective customers who wish to continue using the service beyond the FREE trial period would have to purchase a bundle via *718*77#
- Prospective customers shall be required to return the device at the same pick-up point or shop.
- Prospective customers who return the test device before or on the last day of the FREE trial period shall be entitled to the full refund of their security deposit
- Prospective customer who uses the device beyond the FREE trial period and return the device in GOOD working condition shall receive refund of their security deposit less the daily service charges for the additional days”
- Prospective customer who expresses interest to subscribe to the service during or after the FREE trial period shall be issued with a NEW MiFi with 50GB data on return of the test device
- Prospective customers shall return test device in GOOD working condition else s/he shall forfeit their security deposit. A device not in GOOD working condition includes but not limited to the following:
- Muffled screen
- Overly scratched body and screen surface
- Bloated battery
- Device with no back cover
- Non-functional buttons
- Discolored and/or disfigured body
- Device does not power off or on
- Device can no longer detect SIM
- Damaged or broken parts
- Power cables no longer functional or break in power cables
- Missing parts
- Prospective customers interested should visit our Achimota or Accra Mall outlet with a valid ID, and complete the Drive Test agreement form to getstarted
VARIATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Surfline reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice to customers. Any of such amendments takes immediate effect.