Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND YOU AGREE THAT THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN SURFLINE’S CHRISTMAS OFFER
- The Christmas offer rewards customers with extra browsing hours which comes with an FUP* cap.
- See below the allocated extra browsing hours and the corresponding FUP* cap for each bundle type.
- This offer will only be available to consumer customers on the Surfplus offer.
- This offer shall run for a period of one month from 15th December 2017 to 15th January 2018.
- On a successful purchase of a Surfplus bundle, customers will be notified via SMS of the extra browsing hours allocated.
- Extra browsing hours would have up to 24hours validity depending on the bundle purchased.
- The validity count of the extra hours starts immediately customers successfully purchase the bundle.
- The first priority of charging would be on the extra browsing hours allocated.
- The customer would be billed from the main account upon exhaustion of the FUP* capped data.
- The customer would be billed from the main account upon expiration of the extra hours.
- The customer would be notified via SMS about the change in billing priority to the main data when the extra hours are either exhausted or expired.
- Multiple purchases would attract individual multiple extra hours allocations in separate buckets if the extra browsing hours initially allocated is not either expired or exhausted. Priority would be in the order each bundle was purchased.
- Customers on the Winback offer are not exempted from the offer. Priority will, however, be on the extra browsing hours, if the customer has both the Winback bonus and extra browsing hours.
- Extra hours allocated for extra browsing cannot be rolled over.
- A customer with an active unlimited bundle cannot purchase a surfplus bundle, consequently, they will not enjoy the extra browsing hours.
- Customers with active unlimited Night bundle who purchase a surfplus bundle will enjoy the extra hours but will be charged from the unlimited Night bundle between 12 midnight and 6 am.
- Customers on purchasing 10 for 10 will NOT be allocated the extra browsing hours. However, if the customer purchases a Surfplus bundle and is allocated the extra browsing hours or already has an active extra browsing hours allocated, then the 10 for 10 bundle would have a higher charging priority.
- Consumer customers on “Individual” service class will have to migrate to the “New prepaid” service class to enjoy this offer. On a successful migration, all benefits enjoyed on the old plan will be extinguished.
*- Fair Usage Policy (FUP) seeks to control excessive usage by defining volume thresholds for the offer. These usage levels are set with the general user experience in mind and also control excessive usage which has the potential to render Surfline’s LTE network unusable.