PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY READING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU AGREE THAT THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN THE #SurflineInMyLife CAMPAIGN.
- All participants must be Surfline Ghana subscribers and must Like @SurflineLTE on Facebook and Follow @SurflineGH on Twitter and Instagram.
- Employees of Surfline Communications Limited (“Surfline”) are exempted from this campaign.
- Participants must not change their Facebook/Twitter/Instagram user handle during the campaign duration.
- Participants can upload their videos only once during the campaign period.
- In the event of a dispute over these Terms and Conditions, the decision of Surfline shall be final.
VIDEO UPLOAD AND SHARING
- Subscribers shall record and upload 60 seconds personal video of what they use Surfline internet to do and how it has been beneficial to them(personal or business).
- Participants must upload their videos on their personal Social Media(Facebook or Twitter or Instagram) page with the hashtag #SurflineAt5#SurflineInMyLife
- Participants shall tag @SurflineGH (for Twitter and Instagram) and@SurflineLTE (for Facebook) respectively depending on the platform the individual will be uploading the video.
- Videos uploaded by participants on their personal Social Media page must be made public for others to View and Like.
- Participants shall send their recorded video via WhatsApp to Surfline through 0501300412.
- Videos uploaded must not contain any vulgar language or inappropriate subject matter.
- By taking part in this campaign, participants agree that Surfline reserves the exclusive rights of the videos submitted and videos submitted could be used for Surfline marketing purposes.
- A subscriber must not use duplicate Social Media account in this campaign.
- Videos submitted not in accordance with these guidelines shall be disqualified.
- Fifty (50) participants with successful entries that meet the above guidelines during the campaign period shall be rewarded with 15GB free Surfline data valid for 7 days.
- Top two (2) exceptional videos from participants shall, in addition to the 15GB free data, enjoy two (2) nights’ stay with breakfast at the plush Ibis Styles Hotel in Accra.
- Surfline reserves the right to determine the exceptional videos.
- The top two (2) winners must provide a valid national identification card to be able to claim their reward.
- Winners must post their rewards and testimonial on their Social Media pages.
- Winners must present a valid Surfline number registered in their name in order to receive their winning data.
Duration of Campaign
- The campaign starts from Wednesday 11th September 2019 to Monday 30th September 2019.