THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS DOCUMENT APPLY TO ANY PERSON WHO PURCHASES AND/OR USES A SURFLINE DEVICE WITH THE 50GB PROMOTIONAL DATA. BY PURCHASING AND/OR USING ANY SURFLINE DEVICE WITH THE 50GB PROMOTIONAL DATA YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
FOLLOWINGTERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN SURFLINE’S 50GB PROMOTIONAL DATA.
- This offer is eligible only to new Surfline customers who activate their accounts from 8th September 2021
- All customers who purchase Mi-Fi, Router or ODU enjoy 30GB promotional data on activation.
- The 30GB promotional data is valid for 30days.
- All activated accounts are eligible for an additional 30GB bonus data in 6GB tranches. This will be given on recharge for six months from the day of activation or first five consecutive recharges or whichever one comes first. (This means customers who recharge their accounts once a month, would have the 30GB allocations spread over a period of five months from date of activation in 6GB allocations. However, customers who do multiple top ups will enjoy the 6GB allocations for each top up even if it is within the same month).
- The 6GB bonus is only triggered on topping up with any regular 30 day bundle not less than the 7GB bundle.
- The 6GB bonus allocation has a validity of 30 days.
- A customer who does not top up the succeeding month(s) after activation or last bundle purchase will not lose out from the remaining allocation(s) but would have to redeem all within the allowable time (i.e. 6months from date of activation). E.g. Kofi activates his account, and 2 months into the offer he has not purchased a bundle to trigger any of the 6GB allocations. He can still enjoy all the 30GB allocations he is entitled to in the remaining 4 months after which he will no longer be eligible.
- After six months of activation, customers will no longer be eligible to enjoy the bonus on recharge.
- Promotional data will be charged before the bonus data.
- Unlimited bundle when purchased would not trigger the bonus data allocation. Unlimited Night purchase however, would trigger the bonus data allocation.
- Promotional and bonus data cannot be rolled over.
- Promotional and bonus data cannot be shared.