Frequently Answered Question (FAQs) – New Bundles
1. Why introduce new bundles?
Ans: We introduced these bundles to offer varied options in data volumes, subscription periods, prices and importantly no expiry on the bundles.
2. When will the bundles with no expiry take effect and will the current bundles with expiry be available?
Ans: Effective 20th April, 2020 bundles with no expiry will be available for purchase and Yes, our special bundles will also be available.
3. Will the no expiry warrant an increase in the price of the bundles?
Ans: No, the bundle prices will remain same.
4. What will happen to our unused data with expiry after these bundles take effect?
Ans: You will continue with the remainder of your unused bundle and validity. After the expiration of the old bundle validity you will have to top up with the new bundles to rollover any unused data from the old plan.
5. What is the subscription period?
Ans: The period within which one can access the internet with the purchased bundle.
6. What happens when my subscription period ends before I exhaust my purchased bundle?
Ans: Your access to the internet will cease and your unused data will be rolled over on the next purchase.
7. What are the available subscription periods?
Ans: The subscription periods range from 24hours to 60 days.
8. What happens when I purchase multiple bundles with different subscription periods?
Ans: The longer subscription period will always be prioritized over the shorter.
- Can I rollover my unused data with any purchased bundle?
Ans: You can rollover your unused data with the capped bundles, the special bundles namely Unlimited bundle, AlwaysOn bundles, Unlimited Night and weekend Vibez does not roll over your unused data.
- At what point will I loss my unused data hence unable to roll over?
Ans: Customers will loss their unused data as a result of 3 months continuous inactivity. (not browsing or account top up).
- Will the Free Saturday browsing still be available and also have no expiry?
Ans: The Free Saturday browsing will still be available with the old mechanics.
Frequently Answered Question (FAQs) – Free Saturday Browsing
1. What is the Free Saturday Browsing “Add-on”?
Ans: As part of the new bundles we would offer add-on or extra value to customers who purchase selected bundles. The “Add-on” would be offered in the form of FREE browsing on Saturday up to an allowable cap of 2GB.
2. How long will I enjoy the free Saturday browsing?
Ans: The Free Saturday browsing is available on all Saturdays within the validity period of the qualifying bundle.
3. What time does the free browsing start?
Ans: Free Saturday browsing starts at 12am each Saturday within the validity of the qualifying bundle purchased. An SMS should be triggered to notify customers when the browsing the 2GB is exhausted.
4. Do I need to have data in my main account to enjoy the free Saturday browsing?
Ans: No you don’t. The free Saturday browsing can be enjoyed with or without main data.
5. On Saturdays, which one gets charged first, my main data or free Saturday browsing?
Ans: On Saturdays, you will be charged first against the free Saturday browsing allowable cap of 2GB, before your main data is charged.However customers in active sessions at or past midnight on Saturdays should disconnect and reconnect their devices to switch to the free Saturday browsing.
6. Would I need to do anything to activate my free Saturday browsing?
Ans: No you don’t. The Free Saturday browsing is automatically activated with the qualifying bundle and can only be accessed within the validity period.
7. Can I have both the free Saturday browsing and the Weekend Vibez at the same time?
Ans: Yes you can. You will however be charged first against the free Saturday browsing allowable cap of 2GB, before your Weekend Vibez kicks in.
8. Can I still enjoy the free Saturday browsing if I have the Unlimited Night?
Ans: The Unlimited Night bundle will always have a higher charging priority over the free Saturday browsing add-on. This means if you have the Unlimited Night bundle, on Saturdays between 12am and 6am all browsing will be charged against the Unlimited Night until 6am, then the free Saturday browsing would kick in.
9. How about the Unlimited Bundle? Can I still enjoy the free Saturday browsing with the Unlimited bundle?
Ans: The Unlimited night bundle will always have a higher charging priority over the free Saturday browsing add-on. This mean, on Saturdays between 12am and 6am all browsing will be charged against the Unlimited Night until 6am, after which time the free Saturday browsing would then kick in. Customers on the Unlimited bundle cannot enjoy the free Saturday browsing.