TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS DOCUMENT APPLY TO ANY PERSON WHO PURCHASES AND/OR USES THE PAY WEEKLY BUNDLES. BY PURCHASING AND/OR USING ANY OF THE PAY WEEKLY BUNDLES YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN SURFLINE’S PAY WEEKLY BUNDLES.
The PAY WEEKLY offers will be new bundles where customers lock-in a monthly bundle and pay weekly for a weekly quota. For example, a customer can opt-in to a PayWeekly plan, lock-in a 36GB bundle and pay GHc40 weekly. For the GHc40 weekly payment, the customer then receives a weekly quota of 9GB. Once customer makes this weekly payment of GHc40, the customer invariably enjoys 36GB at the end of the month.
- This offer targets only customers in the consumer segment. Business customers are exempted from this offer.
- Customer automatically opts in upon a successful purchase of the preferred PAY WEEKLY plan either through Surfline selfcare or via our USSD code (*718*77#)
- Customers who opt-in for the PAY WEEKLY plan cannot purchase bundles from any other service class till they opt-out.
- Customers who Opt-in for the PAY WEEKLY plan will forfeit all benefits on the previous plan.
- Customers with remaining data on the previous service class before opting in for the PAY WEEKLY plans can only access it when they opt out. E.g., Kofi is on the New prepaid service and has 10GB data in his primary wallet at the time of opting in for a PAY WEEKLY bundle; all of Kofi’s browsing session or online activities will be charged from the PAY WEEKLY bundle, and he can access the remaining 10GB from his previous service class when he opts out/cancels the PAY WEEKLY plan. (No expiry rule applies to the 10GB)
- Customers on the PAY WEEKLY plan cannot purchase a bundle lesser than their last purchased bundle on the plan, they either purchase the same as their previous or higher.
- Unused PAY WEEKLY bundle is rolled over on the next purchase.
- PAY WEEKLY bundle cannot be transferred
- Customers can opt out of the PAY WEEKLY plan by placing a request via any of our customer touch points i.e. shops, call enter, social media or email.
- Customers who opt-out of the PAY WEEKLY plan will be put on the default New prepaid service class irrespective of their previous service class before opting in.
- Customers who opt-out of the plan will forfeit all benefits including any accrued data.
- Customer who wants to re-opt in after successfully opting out should visit any nearest Surfline shop and pay a reconnection fee of Ghc20.
Variation of Terms and Conditions
Surfline reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice to you. Any of such amendments takes immediate effect and by virtue of your continuous visit to this website you are deemed to have accepted the changes.